Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Log inLog in  Chat with us LIVE!!Chat with us LIVE!!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Music PlayerMusic Player  VideosVideos  PokedexPokedex  
< Recruiting Gym's And Elite's Report to Larva >
< Help The Site Recruit New Members! >

Black and White Movesets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
profjeremy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Black and White Movesets Empty
PostSubject: Black and White Movesets   Black and White Movesets EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Post your favorite or any unique moveset ideas for Pokemon Black and White. Feel free to rate other user's movesets too and give them constructive criticism!

Here is one of my ideas, it's not great, but I certainly like it because it uses one of my new favorite pokemon!

Simisage @None
EVs: 252 Sp / 126 Att / 126 Sp. Att
Ability: Gluttony
Hasty Nature
-Energy Ball
-Acrobatics
-Thief
-Work Up

In this moveset it give Simisage a basic STAB attack for his/her more dominate Special Attack stat, but it also gives it Work Up to power up Energy Ball and Acrobatics as well. Thief is used to solidify the power of Acrobatics. Gluttony is a good ability because if it receives a berry, like a Sitrus Berry, it will be more inclined to eat it before it has low health.
Back to top Go down

Black and White Movesets
Page 1 of 1