Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Log inLog in  Chat with us LIVE!!Chat with us LIVE!!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Music PlayerMusic Player  VideosVideos  PokedexPokedex  
< Recruiting Gym's And Elite's Report to Larva >
< Help The Site Recruit New Members! >

Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:09 am

Hey, Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym.

Please do not use any legends. Any pokemon such as Mew, Arceus Darkria is not permitted. If you Come to the battle With those pokemon it will count as an automatic win for me due to the lack of skill you presented to me. As a tip, i use more than sand pokemon. Please bring a variety of pokemon. I only accpet level 100 pokemon in battle. So do what you please but don't bring any cheap or abused pokemon. It will also count as a lose.

Also After Reading this check the rules of battle. And the List of Baned Pokemon

Last edited by cloud_devil on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:00 am

Roy here, i would love to battle you but just one question about the rules Question do shiny count as haked pokemon because usally they are only gottin through cheats and rarely found with out them. thanks, Roy

Freind code: 1204-5102-3474
Name: Taylor
Date of battle arangment: may/16/2009

Last edited by Roy on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added punishment)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Ok when you are ready to battle, message me on the Xat chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:37 pm

im now ready after my grounding im ready to win, the team is new and every thing pirat king
Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym Platin12
Back to top Go down
tou473
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Battle   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello Tou473 here i was wondering if we could battle.

Trainer Name: Tou
Friend Code: 4598-2835-3521
Back to top Go down
WhiteNoize
Well Known Trainer
Well Known Trainer
WhiteNoize

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:28 am

tou473 wrote:
Hello Tou473 here i was wondering if we could battle.

Trainer Name: Tou
Friend Code: 4598-2835-3521

this is forum is waaaaaay old and u can go on the xat chat every once in a while to see if anyone is there
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolutionsoundny.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym   Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Cloud Devil's Sand Gym
Page 1 of 1