PortalPortal  HomeHome  Log inLog in  Chat with us LIVE!!Chat with us LIVE!!  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Music PlayerMusic Player  VideosVideos  PokedexPokedex  
< Recruiting Gym's And Elite's Report to Larva >
< Help The Site Recruit New Members! >

Share | 

Rules of Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rules of Battle   Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 am

Its A GAME CALM DOWN
No Blissey/Wybafett-Wastes My time
No Ubers (I will allow ONE uber and it is Garchomp)
No Legends (I don't care if they are a OV)
No hacked moves
No hacked Items
No hacked Stats
No Legends
They are the same thing
No cheap moves.
No 1 hit K.O
Disconecting will count as a Win for Me only if you don't have an explination and proof.

If I battle you it is as a Friendly stake. If I battle you as a gym leader. I WILL TELL YOU
Remember, No legends (Anything That is you can get 1 in the pokemon world, such as a latias)
Hacked stats will count as an automatic loss. No hacked moves. A Pikachu with surf common. Really.

Cheap Moves- Healing Primaraly
Please don't use the move Roost more than 2 times in a battle. I hate when people use a heal move over and over. It prolongs te battle and wastes my time. Using a Sleep move abusely means you have to kill pokemon when they can't attack you means your are a coward. I am not saying you can't use it I am saying don't abuse it.

One-hit KO
Sheer Cold, Horn Drill, Fissure, etc. don't belong in competitive play. Bogus random kills are just luck and don't reflect player skill in any way

Luck Items
Brightpowder, etc. don't belong in a competitive atmosphere, as they are luck-based and don't reflect player ability

Winners:

Losers:
Back to top Go down
WhiteNoize
Well Known Trainer
Well Known Trainer

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Battle   Sat May 15, 2010 8:45 am

Incase you didn't know pikachu with surf is legit and they also have fly so if you disconnect against anyone with one it will be a win for them. You can't also say no "cheap moves" that makes no sense considering you can call any good move cheap. That would take away from the value of the game and this site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.revolutionsoundny.com

Rules of Battle
Page 1 of 1