Pokemon Wifi League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Log inLog in  Chat with us LIVE!!Chat with us LIVE!!  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Music PlayerMusic Player  VideosVideos  PokedexPokedex  
< Recruiting Gym's And Elite's Report to Larva >
< Help The Site Recruit New Members! >

Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Game Name: Cloud
I want to Become one of the Elite 4. Anyone who Battled me think I am pretty good. Well you decide.
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Twilight.Neko.Warrior applying for Elite 4   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 am

Hi, I want to apply for Elite 4. I will battle who ever by the end of this week or the next. My DS charger is lost so I have to buy a new one.-Twilight.Neko.Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:31 am

Ill apply after all it could be fun see all the battle types of every trainer out there lol!
but i will take every battle sercesly and will test your skill!!!!! Mad
because im the king of the battle.
freind code is: 1204-5102-3474
Name: Taylor
Date willing ti battle for right: march/4/2009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:11 pm

People need to create posts not add on lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm

sure im ready to apply let me know when u are ready to battle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:51 pm

i'll be one...cuz i think im gud enuff to be one...but i'll let yall decide that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:10 am

nice '.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition   Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloud Applying For Elite 4 Possition
Page 1 of 1